poor shithead. hopefully Mr. Strusz gets why that's funny. otherwise it's just completely inappropriate. anyways...I read The Stranger by Albert Camus in probably like and hour and a half. I don't know, it was a good book, but I don't really feel like I got that much out of it. I mean, it wasn't all that "entertaining like all nonfictions are" right?...not so much. I think a little like him, so maybe that's why I didn't really care that much. It's more interesting if it's not the same thing. Other than that...I took a nap at 9 o'clock last night. not a good idea. I guess I'm just used to not sleeping.Thursday, March 12, 2009
even if you don't mind.
poor shithead. hopefully Mr. Strusz gets why that's funny. otherwise it's just completely inappropriate. anyways...I read The Stranger by Albert Camus in probably like and hour and a half. I don't know, it was a good book, but I don't really feel like I got that much out of it. I mean, it wasn't all that "entertaining like all nonfictions are" right?...not so much. I think a little like him, so maybe that's why I didn't really care that much. It's more interesting if it's not the same thing. Other than that...I took a nap at 9 o'clock last night. not a good idea. I guess I'm just used to not sleeping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I don't get it, so that profanity is just completely inappropriate to me!!! you are vulgar!!!Away from me Satan!!
ReplyDelete