



I went to the book sale at the fair grounds this weekend. I could only go for like, 15 minutes so I didn't really find anything. I was looking for a specific type of book. These pictures are an example of what are called Pelican Books. oh my gosh they're so cool. I pretty much just love the graphics. they're little books on specific topics. I found some in Madison at this used bookstore. I didn't buy any. I was sad. anyways. Interesting fact: you know when we watched Fahrenheit 451? a lot of the books they burned were pelican books. oooo. censorship. well, I read my bible last night for one hour. I read psalms 75-I think 85ish. and then I just read some of my hi-lighted passages. I always just go back to what I know. but I love it. so, if you're keeping tabs, this is my third post this week. yeah. 
No comments:
Post a Comment