Sunday, February 22, 2009

Little girls in Jelly shoes got the Ferris Bueller blues.

Well, I borrowed a book from my fabulous Hannah Schermerhorn called Do Hard Things. let's start a rebelution! well, it's forwarded by Chuck Norris. Hell yes it's forwarded by Chuck Norris. You should believe in God because Chuck Norris believes in God. This book is basically about being ambitious and such. Not going to lie, I didn't read very much this week, so I don't really feel obligated to blog much this week. but I didn't blog very much for last week either. well, at least i blog. I also read song of songs last night. aw. This week, I probably read for a total of One (count it) ONE! hour. so the running total is: is: 25:10.
I meant to post this last week. but then my computer was like, "No!" so that didn't happen. no worries. I've been meaning to blog more anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment