Sunday, February 1, 2009

Just how well my mind's been wandering

"That's why I'm talking to you. You are one of the rare people who can separate your observation from your preconception. You see what is, where most people see what they expect." ah yes. Culver's philosophy always bears true. perception is reality. "And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world." so valuable. but anyways. Cathy is so crazy. and yeah, this book is taking me forever and ever to read. but I like reading slow sometimes. and Samuel Hamilton is pretty much the man. I just wish I could picture this emotionless eyes thing. hahaha "But mom! SHE BIT ME!!!" haha what was that? I think 4th grade. good times. I also started reading pygmalion in our classic SSR. (New Friday tradition right?) at first I was nervous because Eliza speaks so unintelligibly and so it was written completely unintelligibly so i wasn't sure if I could make it through her lines. but then it switched. so...cool.
Hours: I wasn't quite as good at keeping track this time. 5.
total hours: 15 hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment